Italy

Italy

Friday, April 18, 2014

3 Days Left...

At 12:35 PM today, it will be exactly three days until I leave for Italy, and I am so excited/nervous! The point where I feel like I am leaving something super important behind has already hit. I am TERRIFIED that something is going to go wrong with my debit card, phone, passport, etc., but as far as I know, those things have already been taken care of.

In case anyone wants to know, I'm including my flight information below. It will be a long one! But it will also be a "dinner flight," so I guess I'll get to find out what plane food tastes like... :)

Monday, April 21st
  • Nashville to JFK-New York: leaves at 12:35 PM, lands at 4:00 PM
  • JFK to Milan-Malpensa: leaves at 6:15 PM, lands at 8:25 AM
Thursday, May 15th
  • Milan to JFK-New York: leaves at 10:25 AM, lands at 1:25 PM
  • JFK to Nashville: leaves at 4:40 PM, lands at 6:10 PM 

I will post again this weekend to let the future international student teachers know what I will be packing with me, but other than that, I'm guessing my next post will happen when I'm in Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment